So as I was sitting at my computer, getting distracted by everything I began looking through pictures. I ran across this one I took the day before I left school. Look as Shane. Yes, he may look sad, he may look emo, but look at his awesome shirt; so happy, so colorful. Those wonderful shirt decoration are compliments of my boss, and the hard work of Kayla and I as we stuck them all over his shirt. Yep, amazing I know. Then there is Jared, and well, he is just cool ol Jared, happy and as entertaining as ever.
On Monday I got to go see Sara at her house. We had quite a lot of fun. We did lots of really exciting things like look at pictures on the computer, sit around and reminisce about old times, play with her boyfriends puppy, played speak, and probably some other really cool things; I know you wish you were there.
Then we went out to Michaels on the Lake for dinner. I had an amazing Hot Chicken Salad while she has some really yummy chicken on rice dish. Her boyfriend, the manager, brought us out delicious strawberry cheesecake. Then he paid for our meal. It was a fantastic day/night. I can't wait to see that girl again!
On a side note, do you see that Starbucks liquor sign in the back of this picture. I don't know if I am just naive or something, but I honestly didn't know that Starbucks made liquor. Man, I am out of the loop. Now I don't drink or anything, but if I did I would try that liquor, cause if is made by Starbucks it must be good.
Yesterday I went ice skating with Mario and Chris. For quite some time we were the only people out on the rink, which I must say was quite amazing. I nearly fell on my g-max many a times, but caught myself with my amazing balance each time, don't you worry.
Here is amazing Mario:
Christopher just had to start guitar hero-ing it up out on the ice...
So , as I sat down to start writing this blog I realized I had pictures on my camera that I wanted to put on (meaning the two ice skating pictures). So I went downstairs to retrieve my camera out of my purse . I saw the kitchen in this condition. Now tonight was like the first night I have been home for dinner since I arrived home, therefore, I have not been the helpful child I usually am who cleans up the kitchen after dinner, so I decided to do that before writing this blog. AKA another distraction, not a big deal really though.
Needless to say, the kitchen now looks beautiful, my polka dotted purse now sits in my room next to me, and my camera's memory card is sitting happily in my computer.
Oh, also, when I went downstairs to get my camera/ clean the kitchen I saw my brother watching tv. Now, this kid is usually quite exhausted after being at school from 7 in the morning till 5:30 at night. Now you might ask why is he there so long?, well, he finds the need to join many extra clubs as well as be on the boys swim team. He is one amazing kid let me tell you. Anyway, he usually has a bit of homework by the time he gets home. He has to do this homework right after we finish dinner in order to make sure that he is able to go to bed early enough to have the energy to get up the next day. So when I saw him watching tv I was suprised and made a comment like "Wow, I can't believe you have time to watch tv?, you never seem to have time." Now he took this very offensively, which I did not mean it to be, and is now in a grumpy mood. Oops, my bad. Whatever though.
So that is my break thus far. Well, besides the little things like I spent about 4 hours today helping a friend decorate her house for Christmas, I had to wait for a train to go by so I could continue to drive across the road ( this NEVER happens in Moses Lake, and by never I mean I have only had to wait one other time and I have lived here for 16 years!), and yeah, little things like that.
Tonight I am off to go watch the midnight showing of National Treasure: Book of Secrets. This movie should end at around 2ish in the morning. I suck at staying awake for movies in the middle of the day, I don't know how I am going to stay awake at midnight, but whatever. Not only am I going to be up that freaking late, but I am going to the high school at 7:45 am to finish making a Christmas present for a friend. I am probably going to need a nap later, and by probably I mean I will.
I hope everybody's vacations are going well, I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.

3 comments:
a)I now have motivation to update my blog. I just figured no one else was I might as well follow the crowd. :)
b.) You went ice skaing?! I am so proud of you!! :)
c.) I miss you terribly...
Wow I'm in your blog and I don't even remember you having a camera at the rink. I am out of it. National Treasure was good...I think.
I'll update too. Why must you taunt me?
Post a Comment