
Ok, so today was a pretty good day, I mean, it was Christmas. I am proud to say this is the first Christmas that I have liked each and every present I have received. I got so many things that I have wanted for so long, but haven't needed, so I couldn't justify buying money. Then I got some things an itunes gift card and some money. Oh how i love the season of giving and receiving. Oh, and thats the thing. Everyone in both of my parents families are at least a little bit religious, yet it still seemed a bit difficult to remember this is the day our Savior was born. I mean it is CHRISTmas, yet we fill this season with stressful gift giving, ice skating, lights and trees, and santa clause. What have we done with the true meaning of Christmas? What, what have we done? Ok, so for some reason I am feeling totally, one hundred percent uncreative right now. So I am going to blog through pictures. Not only am I going to resort to pictures to tell my story, but I am going to be cliche and say it: A picture is worth a thousand words. So therefore, I am giving you like 6000 extra words with this post.
My cousin learned the art of cup stacking. He is pretty good I must say!

We actually had a "white" Christmas. Well, ok, it only snowed for like 10 minutes, but still, it was white!

"Santa Claus" Sage. He would only deliver the presents to us if he had a hat to wear, cause you know, Santa wears a hat.

This is my gingerbread house. I am basically a pro builder/decorator. Call me up and I could help you too!

We had a contest. I won. Ok, we didn't really judge them. But I would have won.
The backs.

Ok, that is the end. No cool ending this time. My computer is going to die and I must post it before it does. Merry Christmas everyone.
1 comment:
Hey we had a white Christmas too!!! Except it snowed for a whole hour so I win!! =)
Post a Comment