Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today would be my first day blogging here. I realized the time is coming for me to delete my myspace account, so I needed to find a new place to post my feelings. My roomates, including Megan, began writing blogs quite often. Since I am a follower, I joined right in. Yep
I am going to be writing a lot in these next few weeks as I am stuck at home away, but now I must go pack for home, but first I must say one thing.
I can't wait to see this girl. I really have missed her.
Even in high school I loved taking a bunch of pictures.
Can't wait to get home.
Can't wait to see my family.
Can't want to be a drowning victim.
Can't wait to see Sara.
Can't wait to eat homecooked food!

2 comments:

Carmen Elise said...

Yes Angela, even at a young age you dressed like a man... =)
I love you! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Megan said...

You'll need to update more if we're going to stay friends.