I have been meaning to write a blog since I have arrived back in Moses Lake but life has just been kinda hectic. After a few emergency phone calls to my father I arrived home on wednesday. I have no idea what I did that night besides unpack all of my crap and do like 3 or 4 loads of laundry, but let me just tell you it was time well spent.On thursday I woke up to the sound of my alarm, in my slumber I had hit snooze a few times, so by the time I actually woke up I had ten minutes to find a swim suit, change into it, find the car keys, and drive the the highschool. I have no idea how I did it, but I made it in time, in time to be a drowning victim. Now this sounds kinda fun, and it was, but you see, I ended up with many bruises under my armpits. They hurt bad. To make it worse, these bruises came from 110 pound sophmore highschool boys. Yeah, I am just that cool. Later that day I got so see Sara, we caught up for hours, it was amazing. I had forgetten how much I love that girl! We didn't take any pictures though, we were too busy talking. I will see her again soon, and we shall get a picture together, you just wait and see.
On friday I woke up at 7 freaking 30, got dressed and headed to the high school yet again, but this time for a better reason. I was meeting Alyssa so we could hang out while also making some amazing christmas presents for Kenny and Shane. Just wait to see my masterpieces. Later on friday I got my hair cut, then went to pick up the girl I was babysitting for the weekend, she was at voice lessons.
After I got the girl, Vera is her name, we headed back to her house to meet her brother and start some loads of laundry. Speaking of laundry I did like 15 freaking loads this weekend, and that is not even an exaggeration. Come to think of it I have done laundry every single day since I have been home. This is pathetic.
Look at it all...
Crazy I know...

But it's ok, cause I got to hang out with Beau. He is amazing, I trained him just like Cesar Millan trains dogs. I am the pack leader!

He likes to sit by me and look out the window as I fold hundreds of pairs of socks. Oh, and by fold I mean match.
Oh, I also cleaned this room. It looks empty here, but in real life it is gorgeous.
Oh, and I slept in this amazing bed. California King. All by myself. I didnt wake up even once both nights I slept there...
And that is my break thus far. I am not off to go get some ice cream with Chris.
Oh, and I slept in this amazing bed. California King. All by myself. I didnt wake up even once both nights I slept there...
And that is my break thus far. I am not off to go get some ice cream with Chris.



1 comment:
You have been a busy bee. You've already basically done everything in the world and I have... not. You are a diamond in this world of rough, Angela.
Post a Comment