Saturday, December 22, 2007

I am turning into an old person....

I am tired. I am happy. You ask why?, this is why:

1. I got up early this morning to finish packing/getting ready to leave for a 6 day vacation to my grandparents house.
2. I drove 5 out of the 6 hours my family had to drive today. I would have driven it all except we stopped for lunch and I decided I wanted to eat in peace and not try and wrestle with my food while driving, so my dad took over the wheel. (and no, it didn't take me an hour to eat, but that is how far the nearest rest stop was from where we bought food...)
3. I spent a lot of time listening to Christmas music in the car, and christmas music makes me tired.
4. I stayed up till after midnight last night, which is late for my house.

Why am I happy?

1. I got to spend 4 hours with Alyssa yesterday.
2. I got to spend 4 hours with Sara Seanez yesterday.
3. I got to spend 4 hours with Chris yesterday.
4. All of those hours were at different times, so I was one busy girl. During those hours I:
. played Canasta
. played Continental
. went bowling (and beat Chris 121 to 89)
. watched a crappy movie
. made a t-shirt on the t shirt press
. did a lot of catching up and talking
. went to the post office
5. I am now at my grandparents house.
6. I got a email from my sociology professor telling me that if I rewrote one of my papers he would still bump my grade from a 3.7 to a 4.0. I am pretty excited. I rewrote it and emailed it to him immediately.
7. I am almost completely done with my nursing application.
8. I am almost done with Paul Lauzier Scholarship applications, just have to ask to people for recommendations.
9. I got to see Megan Hopp today
10. My grandma made me an amazing dinner.

There is much more, but I shall write tomorrow, when I have pictures to make my stories more interesting.

As for now, at 10pm I am off to bed. Lame, I know, but whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny what comes up when you google your name.

-Sara