Ok, so they always say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I thought on this blog, even though it takes forever for pictures to download, I was going to picture blog. Enjoy.
My grandma, in the kitchen, the place she never seems to leave, yet always has something real going on. Real means making a meal, making dessert, making hors-d-vours, doing dishes, unloading and loading the dishwashers, and something or another.
Daniel, trying to find Amazing Race on tv. I must admit I watched it with him. The goth couple lost. Poor them
My mom doesnt really like it when you take pictures of her. She tries to hide.
The boys, watching football, figuring out their fantasy football. I am pretty sure my cousin won $500-$600 today. Yeah for him!
Pop. Watching football. Drinking a gin and tonic. Oh how I love this man.
For all of you out there that think I always have a clean room. This pictures shows the opposite...
I got a new dress. This is the pattern. I love it.
I take pictures in the mirror when I get bored. Don't judge me.
The lava lamp. I broke the tradition my two older cousins set and ended up not taking it to school with me...oops...
My Auntie checking out all the presents. Her doing this makes it ok for me to do it!
Christmas tree oh Christmas tree.....
Presents. Oh now I want to open them.
Me trying to be artistic. I think I need a better camera...
Cutest baby ever. I know it doesnt look like it here. But just wait, once I get the pictures off of my cousins camera I shall post them.
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas Eve. I hope you are having a glorious time with your families just as I am .

1 comment:
those presents under the christmas tree look so delightful. i want to open them for you. have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment