We went to my dear friend Carolyn Jacksons (Hirz) wedding reception. Notice her hubby in the background. He is a goof. Oh, and notice the bridesmaid dresses, they are brown and teal polka dots. Those are the colors I want in my wedding, and I love polka dots! Carolyn is gorgeous and doing well,and her reception was beautiful. Oh how weird it feels that all my friends are getting married....
Gabrielle and I then went sledding. It was quite a blast. To be honest with you I really don't remember the last time I went sledding before Gabe and I went. Oh, my little brother went also went. Gaber and I had to help him shovel the whole driveway (because that was his allowance job) and then at 5 at night, we went sledding. It was so dang much fun, you have no idea. So fun it was even worth being sore for two days (which was from a combination of shoveling my house, My teachers house, and falling off the sled a few times...)
The boys at the new years eve party. They were qutie fun to be around. I didn't realize how much I missed my high school buddines until I didnt get to be around them for quite some time.
I head back to EWU in just a few days. While I am very, extremely excited to see all of my college friends once again I am going to be quite sad to leave the comforts of home. I like being home, in fact I love being home. I love spending time with my family, eating family meals every night, having my own room that is as big as our whole dorm room ( ok, not quite as big, but close), visiting old high school friends, not having homework, and sleeping in every day. I am going to miss all of this, but most I think I will miss my little brother the most. He is growing up so fast. I just want to be around to help him not be so naive...I just love that little guy (who isnt so little anymore).
Enough blogging for now. I must go spend some of these precious last moment at home with my family.

2 comments:
Oh I see how it is. You go sledding with Gabe but not me... by the way love the coat but that still won't make up for not playing in the snow with me.
Yay, my wedding! I am so happy that you came. It was great to see you there!
Post a Comment