Friday, January 18, 2008

This one's for you Carmen.


Ok, so I know that I havent blogged in quite some time. But you see, I know it is only my roomates who read this, and I tell them all my stories when I arrive back at the room every day, so why should I blog? Well, maybe I should just blog for myself, as a release of my thoughts, and then I would never have to speak again, which in Shane's opinion would make the perfect woman.

Ok, so speaking of roomates, I have a lot of them. I mean, I have Kayla and Carmen and they have always been my roomates, but now I have Jared, Kenny, Megan, and Shane. My grand total of roomates, in case you dont know how to add, it six, yes, seven (cause now i am including myself) people live in my room. It is just the happening place.

This is a typical day.

These two are now dating, they are my roomates, they are the cutest couple I have seen in qutie some time. Need I say I love them.
We were sitting in the room the night after this picture was taken and Jeff goes, "why is it when people try to be gangsters they stick their lips out?" I dont know the answer to this question, but if you must know just go ask my roomie Miss Carmen Landon.
These boys like to wear girls clothes and show us their butts, they are pretty awesome.
These are my roomates. They are awesome. I love them all.

Ok, that was probably the lamest blog I have ever written, but there was just too much information to catch up on. I shall start blogging more regularly. Don't worry, my next blog will make up for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But you see, I know it is only my roommates who read this"

Your mom reads it...