understand that i misunderstand
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Some people might call this an obsession, we call it day to day life.
It all started with a simple poster.
Then he answered.
Then he drew us a picture
And then we asked him a favor.
He granted our wishes.
Someday we might just get our picture taken with him. He is basically a celebrity in our eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My friends. They blog too.
Carmy
Kaylar
Kristin
Meeeeegan
Miss Rachel
Rochelle
Shaneshine
About Me
yayaboboom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(7)
Some people might call this an obsession, we call ...
School has been canceled two days in a row. I hear...
Have I told you how much I want a lip ring?
I am the best convincer ever.
I am winning.
This one's for you Carmen.
Winter break is coming to an end...
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment