Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I am winning.
So Carmen wrote a lame blog. I want to write a good blog, but I am not sure I am capable of doing that at this moment. But whatever, I am writing a blog, and I am going to be winning as soon as I post this, so yeah.
Let me recall the few exciting events that have happened in the last few days.
1. Megan has spent the night for 9 days in a row, exciting I know
2. Jared has spent the night six times in the last two weeks.
3. I played dress up.
4. I got to spend Saturday night at Whitworth with Connie, watch I love Lucy, make no bake cookies, and sleep in a really comfortable bed.
5. I got to drive Theresa's car.
6. I decided I really want a lip ring.
7. I havent swam in three days, but I get to in just one hour.
8. I am officially addicted to Lost.
9. My room feels lonely when there are less than four people in it.
10. I like pictures of feet.
11. I have decided that power bars are amazing.
12. My friend Shane told me all his friends are emo. So that means I am emo.
13. I need to go do dishes.
14. I found a bible study I love.
15. I need to go do stupid nutrition homework.
16. I will write a better blog later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey guess what! Your blog was lamer than mine becuase it was just a pointless list of things I already knew. But at least mine was a prayer. That means I love Jesus.
Post a Comment