Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gas Stations and Swollen Ears.

So, I realize I haven't blogged in a while. Miss Carmen Landon has blogged quite a few times in these last few days, so I have decided to write a post. There is one problem though, my life is boring, I have no stories. Oh well, I'll throw a few pictures in here to make life interesting.

A few days ago Kayla and Carmen headed down to Kafka to do some studying while Megan and I stayed in the room to do some "studying". As soon as the girls left the room we decided to take pictures, and by we I mean Megan supplied the camera and the expert photography skills while I was just the model. It was quite fun I must say. In fact, I think we are having another photography session today, and I am kinda excited to say the least.

A day previous to my photo shoot, during the 45 minutes I left the room to take a test, Jared and Carmen had a photo shoot. I really like this picture. I mean, I know it looks like Jared may be proposing to Carmen, but that is definatly not what is happening. I actually like this picture because it looks like a scene from a movie. I just love it. End of story.

The most gorgeous picture of this girl ever. Megan is such an awesome photographer.


Oh, I nearly forgot. On tuesday, the same day Carmen and Kayla were at Kafka and Megan and I did a photoshoot we get a call, a call from Carmen. Megan and I happened to be in her room, stealing sheets and comforters so that she would have a better place to sleep in our room, then I hear Kiss the Girl, I answer, and Carmen asks me to go get the car and bring it to her at Kafka, cause Joel ran out of gas and needs to be driven to the gas station. Now, this would have been an easy task on any normal day, but tuesday, well tuesday was just a bad day. Megan and I had to run back to our room, grab car keys, coats, eagle cards, and the camera. We went to go get the car, first stopping by the wrong parking lot, then finally realizing our mistake. Once we found the car it was covered in like 2 inches of snow. After a few minutes we get the dang thing cleared off. Life should be good now, right? Well no. Because of the freaking 3 feet of snow Cheney has gotten in the last 2 weeks many of the roads are one way, and C street is one of these. Now lets just say I dont drive very often, so I did not know this stupid street was horrible to drive on. Megan and I had to pull over into a snow bank so that an STA bus could clear the side of our car by less than a freaking foot as it drove by! Mind you this is Theresa's car and I definatly didnt want to get in a wreck. Shortly after this bus incident we see a white car sliding towards us, no worries though, they got control before any accident could happen. We arrived at Kafka a few minutes later, handed the keys and wheel over to carmen, went to pick up Joel and life was just swell. Yep, thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

One more story. This one is about my ear. My ear which became swollen to the size of Mount Everest. I don't know what is wrong with it, I don't like going to the doctor, I don't like being in pain, but it is all ok, cause today, when I looked at my ear I noticed it is no longer red. It is half the size it was yesterday. My point is proven once again, I dont need a doctor!
It is almost the weekend. This makes me happy. Life is looking up.

No comments: