understand that i misunderstand
Thursday, February 21, 2008
This week has flown by!
I could be plaing nerts with my friends, I should be studying anatomy, but instead I am flipping through the awesom silhoutte pictures we took tonight. Thank you Megan.
2 comments:
For All I've Done...
said...
Megan finally found her sunset...
February 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Megan
said...
you guys make good models.
February 22, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My friends. They blog too.
Carmy
Kaylar
Kristin
Meeeeegan
Miss Rachel
Rochelle
Shaneshine
About Me
yayaboboom
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(12)
This week has flown by!
Loving doing nothing....
Only because I can't post a blog without a picture...
And this is what happens when I come home...
Poems, Songs, and Inspiration.
Friends are friends forever.....
That's right. Be Jealous.
Jared Sucks.
A weekend with my Carmen.
The weekend is still young...
Wolfman howled at me!
Gas Stations and Swollen Ears.
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(6)
2 comments:
Megan finally found her sunset...
you guys make good models.
Post a Comment