So I know I already blogged once today. But after this first blogging experience I had to go sit in a 50 minute sociology class, and I started doodling, and thinking, and realizing I actually had stuff going on in my life to blog about.
First off. A conversation that ensued last night before we fell asleep.
Kayla: Angela, evey boy knows you are the most marriagable material.
I mean, if I was a boy, I would marry you.
Angela: Ugh.
Kayla: No, you should take it as a compliment
I mean, can you blame them?
The house would aways be clean
The laundry would be done and folded.
Dinner would be ready for them on the table every night.
...and I am pretty sure the children wouldn't be brats.
Angela: Yeah, but would you love me?
Kayla: I would love what you did for me.
First off. A conversation that ensued last night before we fell asleep.
Kayla: Angela, evey boy knows you are the most marriagable material.
I mean, if I was a boy, I would marry you.
Angela: Ugh.
Kayla: No, you should take it as a compliment
I mean, can you blame them?
The house would aways be clean
The laundry would be done and folded.
Dinner would be ready for them on the table every night.
...and I am pretty sure the children wouldn't be brats.
Angela: Yeah, but would you love me?
Kayla: I would love what you did for me.
(Blogger wont let me uncenter this conversation. Stupid. )
...and then I cried myself to sleep.
Now for my daily activities:
There was a freaking lot of dishes. Megan, being an awesome roomate went with me to the laundry room to dry the dishes as I washed them.
...and then I cried myself to sleep.
Now for my daily activities:
There was a freaking lot of dishes. Megan, being an awesome roomate went with me to the laundry room to dry the dishes as I washed them.
Then everyone in the room, besides Megan who was on her computer, took a nap while watching Batman Begins. Then we went out for a photoshoot.
We are goofy.
One of the most amazing pictures of Jared. It was taken in Senior Hall, which is probably one of the most pretty buildings on campus...though I know you can't tell from this picture...
Megan is good photographer. Megan is good at photoshop. Megan is a good person.

One last random conversation of the day.
Kayla: Carmen, can I read your lyrics.
Carmen: Sure.
Kayla begins reading off what sounds like class notes.
Kayla: Looks like Carmen was doing what she wasn't supposed to be doing while in class.
Carmen laughs and blushes.
Megan: Well at least she goes to class!
It was a good day.
Wolfman howled at me, Rachel, and Carmen.
The end.
The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment