Friday, February 15, 2008

And this is what happens when I come home...


I got home today at about 6.
I ate a wonderful dinner of homemade leftovers. I never knew they could taste so good.
My mom cleaned the kitchen.
I dont know what I was doing.
I decided I wanted to watch a movie with my mommy while my daddy went to a high school girls basketball game.
I got in the car and drove to Hastings.
On my way there I saw a cop who had pulled someone over.
I finally got to Hastings.
Went inside, found the movie, went to the checkout line, waited for a while, listen to a girl complain about a 25 cent late fee for a movie she claims she never rented, finally got helped.
The hastings card won't scan.
Manager is called.
Manager fixes problem.
Magager leaves.
Movie is scanned into computer.
Clerk tries to scan movie coupon into computer. Wont work.
Clerk tries to type numbers from movie coupon into computer. Cant read numbers.
Magager is called.
Manager types in special numbers.
Manager leaves.
Clerk tells me I owe $3.77, I am confused, I payed with the coupon thing.
Manager is called.
Manager says I have a late fee.
I ask from when.
She says is is for Spiderman from back in 2005.
I look puzzled, say it is my moms account, but oh well, I will just pay it.
She waves the charge.
I feel bad for the people who have waited in line forever behind me. I really didnt want this whole ordeal to take place. I thought about leaving numerous times.
I apologize twice and then leave.
I see the same cop who has pulled another person over on my way home
Finally I am home.
Great start to an awesome weekend.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
Love ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: