Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today was a good day. A really good day.

Isaac Jordan LeeShawn. Elijah picked his first name. Joy picked his second. He came with the third. And his last name is not yet official.

He likes to sleep. A lot. Just not during the hours of midnight and 8 in the morning. Poor Joy.
Babies just have this way of making you feel happy, content, and blessed.



Oh Isaac, how I enjoyed our snuggle time together.
So before I went and spent a bunch of time at Joys snuggling with my boy I went to the eye doctor. So during this whole visit with the baby and while taking pictures I was seeing double and everythings seemed to glow brightly thanks to my crazy dilated eyes, or as Elijah (5 years old now) calls them, marinated eyes. The good thing about having a eye doctor appt. though was getting new contacts which allow much more oxygen into my eye and feel WAY better and also getting a new pair of glasses.

And to close here is a quote from my mom. We were laying on her bed, telling stories and chatting and then speaking of the cat she said:

"Even though she is small, she is kinda big. "

....and then I started laughing at her. But don't worry, it was a loving, endearing kind of laugh.

Good night to all, and to all a good night.

No comments: