Saturday, March 22, 2008
Golly I have missed my moms cooking....
My thoughts at the moment:
I love being home.
I want to see my brother.
I miss Bear Bear.
Tomorrow is easter and the whole church is coming to my house.
My mom is making iced tea as I write this and I want some.
My kitty is sleeping next to me and I love it.
My computer is warm on my lap.
I am so glad there is no snow in Moses Lake.
I am 3/4 of the way through Angels and Demons now.
I hope my roomies are having an awesome spring break and having fun preparing for their road trip. :)
I get a hair cut very, very soon.
I got to hold 5 week old Isaac Jordan LeeShawn today for like 2 whole hours!
I need to go paint my toenails now.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment